Software on Demand.
SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) is simply “software on demand.” Many applications, including customer databases, general email, collaboration tools, Blackberry services, and web meeting software, can easily be hosted elsewhere and accessed online. This means you can access this software on any web-enabled PC and you don’t need to worry about maintaining your own private servers or backing up your data—Computer Troubleshooters of Spring Valley can give you this advantage, which we call “cloud computing.” With SAAS, you can:
- Share projects, tasks, calendars, and documents.
- Implement networked emails.
- Synchronize all users.
- Automatically forward critical information to those that need it now.
- Conduct online meetings.
- Protect email and other information with filtering software.
- Archive vital documents, contracts, and other information for everyone to access.
- Backup information on your server and individual machines for added reliability.
- Give remote access to employees who can use their office-based computer from any PC with internet connectivity.
- Provide universal tools like word processors, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Save on software licensing with virtual desktops.
- Reduce costs and management with virtual servers and unlimited access.
Making this service even more valuable is that you can easily change the amount per month, per user, which allows you to scale your spending depending on your changing needs. When you need your entire team to collaborate without hassle, only SAAS will do.